Validators round rules
Because of changes in tokenomics, participants in the first wave of the validators’ round who purchased a $12,000 package of tokens at $0.12 per token will receive tokens at a rate of $0.09 per token. Therefore, early participants in the validators’ round will each receive 133 333,33 EYWA.
Participants in the second wave of the validators’ round who purchased a 10 000$ package of tokens at $0.1 per token will each receive 100,000 EYWA tokens.
The vesting period of validators’ round tokens is 1 year, after which tokens will be unlocked, assuming validator round requirements are met.
Important: Tokens will be deposited directly into the smart contracts of the node's staking pools. Round participants will have to launch and maintain the node. Tokens will be unlocked only after the participants fulfill the conditions for validation in the mainnet.
Participation in the validators’ round automatically confirms that participants agree to the following conditions:
- 1.Participants in the validators’ round must participate in the network testnet events in order to receive delegation. Validators’ round participants must run a node and maintain it throughout the testnet. The total operating time of a node participating in the testing phase must be at least 70% of the testing period (PoA and PoS). The node's total operating time is recorded on-chain in a special Fantom network smart contract.
- 2.Validators’ round participants must run the node and maintain it during the mainnet phase. The total working time of a node participating in the mainnet phase must be at least 9 months from the start of the mainnet. The total working time of a node is recorded on-chain in a special Fantom network smart contract.
Validator round tokens cannot be unlocked until the validator round conditions are met. Thus, if the total required uptime is not reached, the tokens cannot be withdrawn.
- 1.Validators’ round participants who successfully complete the testnet requirements will receive a delegation of 1,000,000 EYWA tokens for one year from the start of the mainnet.
- 2.Participants in the validators’ round who finish in the top validators based on the results of the two testnet (PoA testnet and PoS testnet) will receive an additional 100,000 EYWA (for each testnet) tokens as a delegation for the year. The ranking of validators is based on on-chain metrics as well as metrics provided by the technical team.
- 3.In consultation with the team, maintaining high uptime and rating by a validators’ round participant may result in prolonging the token delegation period after one year.
- 4.In case a validator shows poor validation statistics (low node uptime) and gets slashed, the EYWA team reserves the right to delegate part or all of the delegation amount to the member with the better node performance. This is a necessary measure to maintain high network stability.
- 5.After one year, the team has the right to formulate additional conditions of delegation for the participants of the round