What is EYWA?
EYWA is a system that allows various ecosystems of blockchains to interact with each other. We provide a possibility for users to quickly and cheaply move their assets among different networks, and for developers to effectively implement cross-chain logic for their decentralized applications. The core architectural element of the EYWA ecosystem is the EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol, which is a transport layer among blockchains. All EYWA products for the DeFi users are based on this protocol.
Our mission is to unite DeFi. We strive to enable this industry to reach a new level of maturity and adapt DeFi for the mass users. We intend to make decentralized finance easy, convenient and understandable even for beginners. In order to make it happen, it is necessary to simplify the user experience when interacting with DeFi as much as possible.
EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol (CDP) is the decentralized protocol for transferring data among different blockchains. It is the transport layer for all EYWA ecosystem products. The protocol is open-source and any developers can use the EYWA Cross-chain Protocol to implement cross-chain logic for their projects. This will allow teams to focus on developing the business logic of their dApps without being distracted by interoperability issues.
Our protocol will allow to bind any two smart contracts located in different blockchains, and implement remote calls between them. The EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol consists of the decentralized network of the EYWA Oracle Network and a set of smart contracts in different blockchains that provide data reception and transmission.
The EYWA Cross-chain Liquidity Protocol (CLP) is a decentralized cross-chain exchange distributed across various blockchains. It allows end users to work with native and synthetic assets without using intermediate entities (unlike ThorChain), perform exchanges, as well as add or remove assets to or from liquidity pools. This makes it possible to simplify the experience of end users by automating transactions with the issuance and burning of synthetic tokens during cross-chain operations. Liquidity is also non-custodial under the given protocol, since the same approaches as in any AMM DEX are applied in it.
The EYWA CLP comprises the following:
- 1.EYWA Assets are cross-chain meta-assets backed by real assets located on different blockchains that provide solution for liquidity fragmentation problem. Such usage of meta-assets allows DeFi projects to access liquidity of major DeFi chains.
- 2.EYWA Cross-chain DEX allows to exchange various crypto assets of different blockchains among them.
- 3.EYWA Token Bridge is a service that allows users to move tokens among divers blockchains in a convenient and secure way.
- 4.Liquidity Aggregator Protocol utilizes a high volume of liquidity sources and devides an exchnage transactions among various DEXs to offer users the best possible rates.
The EYWA ecosystem provides the dApps developers with the further opportunities:
- 1.To use the EYWA Cross-chain Data Protocol to implement custom cross-chain logic in your applications;
- 2.To move project tokens among different networks via the CLP;
- 3.To access cross-chain liquidity from one blockchain by using EYWA Assets. Provide liquidity into EYWA Assets and earn as a liqduity provider;
- 4.To build cross-chain application from the Front-End perspective with our SDK.
The Developer documentation section is currently under development. It will be available at the mainnet launch stage.
- 1.If you are the DeFi user and want to understand the functionality and capabilities of the EYWA ecosystem, you can start with the Learn EYWA section. Here you will find general information about the EYWA ecosystem products.
If there is no answer to your question in our documentation - don't worry! Write us your question in the Discord channel, where our support and community members will answer your question(s) and help you to solve your problem(s) :)
You can read about our project in the following recourses: